August 17, 2007

WHEE! ITS MY TURN TO TALK HERE!
Hello fellow erm some alive and dead sunflowers! Here I am again posting some stuff haha! Yeah and it’s the second time this week! Know why? Cos this week only got erm English and I think history? Yay right? Heh and I got a low A1 foe science! Haha! But I am happy! The highest in class was only 86 I thot would be much higher lahs! I got 77.5 big accomplishment! Cos I thot I would get like B or a stinky C? I got participation for USNW science! Whee! I must be sick lah! Overjoyed by the participation?! Something wrong! Ohya. And I realized something! I keep spilling SHERMAINE’S drink! Firstly, outing, I spill her soyabean or chrysanthemum or dunno what yellow can drink but I paid her back! And then secondly, I drop her water bottle and the water spill out! Ah! I am so super sorry! Ah! SORRY! I would like to apologise here sincerely to you although it doesn’t sounds so sincere! Okay! So I shall erm, do something to apologise! I will… I will….i will…apologise again? Or help you fill up your water bottle? Haha. Erm I am really sorry haha. Oh and btw, today they teach us the grub thing to help us refresh our memory. Oh then I was like the first timing I went O-N-E O-N-E O-N-E like slow then they say erm too slow must go faster and other stuff which I cant rmb like I think if the timer slow other people will be slow. Yeah. Then second time was faster! Improvement! Ha. Then there was one I timed too much. Cos its DUA I timed three times! Haha! For two times! Hoho. Stupid mistake lah! And I am very slow in moving. Cos I need some time to make sense of the commands! And Tabitha is so clever! She always bring a plastic bag during guides to put all our stuff inside to after drills we dun need to squeeze into the crowd to get our stuff, we just grab the bag and we went in to chop place for test! Ha! Oh and next week I am going to the science centre and I will be missing the test on road safety! L then today after drills me and tab went to the toilet and then she went in lah. I was outside waiting for her then beside the sea horse cubicle was this closed door cubicle and then form inside came no sound at all! So I got really scared lah and then Stephanie came in then I was a little bit relieved, at least there is someone I can see around! And then after Tabitha came out I asked her what was inside the toilet and then she say she dunno and when I bend down to look, I saw no legs! Then I got freaked and we ran away! Haha, then we went out and told the whole big chunk of story to Beverly and then Shakespeare asked what we are talking about then we told her and then she told us that some guides gather at one loyalty to study some guides test and then its like got nobody else around and then they heard this singing coming form the toilet and when they went to see there is no one around! So scary! And then Beverly was screaming like a mad cow! Okay now I am not going to that cubicle! And the teacher’s toilet beside diligence is creepy! Beverly says that once she and one of her friend went in there and then they heard this glass breaking sound and beverly quickly ran out. Then her friend was still inside then she scream like a mad woman! Ah! So scary! I didn’t know this school is that scary! I heard rumours about it but its like I heard there are ghosts in this school , then its like not scary until the people tell you about what they experienced! Haha. But quite fun lah! Haha. Yeah! Hehe. Okay I haven design my design for the patrol tee! As in what u all like? Haha. So okay. Hope to see more posts soon!

-nienping-:D

No comments: